Feb 16, 2013

Random Post : Presents for myself :)

It has been a while since my last posting!
Well, school already started and homeworks keep coming like it wont end T__T
i'm back to my real life with homework in everywhere and everytime.
i even spend my weekend for doing it -__- it is the worst thing eveeer!

if you follow my twitter i'm sure you know that I had a trip to Jogja a few days before holiday met its end
it will be a looooong story if i wanna write about it so that i will only post about presents i bought for myself during my trip in Jogja!

First! of course it was postcards!


I bought 15 postcards which 5 of them are just usual tourist cards and 10 of them are -in my opinion- unique! The pictures in the cards were advertisement from Netherlands' colonial era in Indonesia.

Second was...... triple "friend is forever" bracelets with Wate and Ricky!


Actually we could get them with only IDR 5,000 (about USD 0.52) for three but yeah because a thing we bought it with IDR 5,000 for each bracelet T__T so expensive! i'll treasure it for sure!
Oh yeah we also bought triple pants but i wont upload it here >__<

Next.... every girls like sale and discount, and so do i!
but this time i didn't buy any clothes... i bought books, well, there are Alyson Noel's novels.
I always want to read it since last year but i couldn't find the PDF version of them
i only want to read it in english because they are romance ones..and luckily i found them!


I got almost 80% off! the regular price was IDR 95,000 (about USD 9.83) each and i got them only with IDR 44,000 (about USD 4.55) which mean IDR 22,000 (about USD 2.28) for each book! i am so damn happy but the only problem here is... can i find the first and the fourth book as cheap as this two? well, i should start looking in every Times Bookstore now but i ran out of money Ugh! =___=

by the way... Teen Top already released their new MV!
have you take a look? anyway i changed the header of this blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment