Sep 1, 2010

Happiness, Thank You, Sorry, Love You :D

i just read this one~
kkkk~what some nostalgic quotes
just enjoy them~ kkk~



Yano : what is happiness?
Nanami : eeeh?? aaah! something warm!
Yano : something warm?
Nanami : eun, like a hot steamed bun on a cold day,i think it is happiness


"Back then we gave it our all, we neither lied nor made mistakes, we didn't fail and didn't do anything wrong.
It's just that...TIME has passed and changed it all." - Takeuchi-




"And although at that time we did our best, time has changed it all. Promises to tears, Vows to wounds, A DEAR PERSON into A WONDERFUL MEMORY inside the ETERNITY" -Nanami-



Nanami : "If only...there is such a thing as eternity..."
Yano: "There is. It does exist. I'm sure of it."



"In my mind the memories of when I was 17 continue to play.
Why is it that I don't know the 18 year old Yano, the 19 year old Yano, not even the 23 year old Yano?
The Yano in my memory is still 17.
All I know is the Yano that I spent 2 and half years of my high school life with.
Yano is no longer the 17 year old Yano.
And I hate to admit that the Yano I knew no longer exists...."
-Nanami-


"With women,if you're not by their sides,you dont know where they'll go running off to." -Yano-


" It's not that you can fall inlove with someone new because you forgot the old...it's because you fall inlove with someone new that your able to forget about the old" -Takeuchi's oneechan-


"He likes you...and you like him...and it's perfect. I'm just an intrusion. I've given up on you many times. Because I thought that it would be best for you. But...your crying... your crying right now...mutual love? loving someone else's lover? friendship?...all of that... can go to hell" -Takeuchi-


"I was so stupid that i fell in love with the one i hated the most". -Nanami-


"I'll be an adult soon. I'll be an adult soon and I'll be the one doing the protecting, not the one being protected. I won't let anyone have anything to complain about. Nobody will be left with heart wrenching feelings. Not my mother, not my family, not my woman. This I swear. I'll definitely become someone who can protect them" -Yano-


"Only love can heal a heart that was hurt by love" -Takeuchi's oneechan-


"Love is all about timing" -Takeuchi-



"If I could change my past I will do it, if that will make you stop crying. I wish I could, but I can’t" -Yano-


"I think it’s a lot easier to place the blame on yourself than someone else , if you blame someone else, you’ll get stubborn and say you’ll never forgive them but when you blame yourself, you can shrug it off since there’s nothing you can do about it, and you wont get angry that way either" -Yano-


" You turn them into memories. The past holds as little reality as your dreams. Hurry and realize that already. and turn her into memories. Let go."-Yamamoto-san"


" Promise… not to love anyone besides me…" -Yano-


"I'll tell you a secret, He hates me; though he hates me; he say he can't leave me alone, so in the times he says: 'I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU' and when he just hate me to much... there are times when he actually LOVES me....." -Yamamoto-san-


"With his face shimmering brightly in the pitch black darkness...and his eyes like all the stars in the sky gathering as one...he told me that eternity does exist. Even now, I clearly remember how he was that night, when he was only seventeen years old. Even though we're now both adults, we know there is no such thing as eternity. Now that we're no longer kids... But back then... time truly stopped, and we were the only people in the world. That moment was so real... and yet so dreamlike... It felt like it only lasted a moment... yet also an eternity. Within our youthful hearts at the time, I'm sure eternity really existed. However... everyone... eventually becomes an adult" -Nanami-


"Hate isn't the opposite of love." -Yano-


"fate brought us together and if i'm wrong about that... i'll never believe in fate again." -Nanami-


Nanami : "do you know why a single person doesn't feel loneliness..?"
Yano : "hm.?"
Nanami : "before meeting you, i didn't know what it was like to be lonely, i never even considered myself to be 'alone'. that's because when you feel lonely, it means that there is someone for you to miss."



"I never regret the things I've done. I never did. I only think that maybe I've made a mistake"-Yano-

kalo sekilas terlihat, cuman kayak kata2 gombalan gahahaha
tapi kalo kalian tahu ceritanya pasti sediiiih :( *narik chae buat nangis dipojokan bareng*
tak perlu dimengerti, hanya perlu untuk direnungi gyahahahha bahasa gue =____=

1 comment:

  1. 뭐야 이게, 정말! 끝까지 못 읽었어...그럴게 하지 않으면 아마 지금 난 울고 있어... ㅠ.ㅠ

    ReplyDelete