Sep 10, 2012

I Left my Heart in Subang

it has been about 2 months and half since my last update *sorry* *sorry*
how was my holiday? i must admit that i got many many many new things this time

This time i didn't spend my holiday like usual, yeah usually i just stay at home, play a game online, eat and sleep *lazy me*. I got an opportunity to join a volunteer activity! wooow! It was not only me, i went there with tia and our three cute juniors ayu, raga, and alfian *beam* *beam*. We and some korean friends taught at an elementary school in Subang.

Alfian, me, Tia, Ayu, and Raga

♥ The First Day

Our first day, i remember clearly it was July, 15th *yeah it was 2 months ago that's why i said sorry*. We *the five of us* had to meet our korean friends in a hotel somewhere in south Jakarta. They were from Hankuk University of Foreign Studies (HUFS), we should meet them at 9am but *it was a miracle* we came very very early *it was about 8.10* that we decided to wait on 7eleven.

We came (again) to hotel at 9am and we saw some koreans were having their breakfast. We should had to greet them and introduce ourselves but *shy* *shy* we did nothing and just waited like a bunch of stupid *kicked*. Really we were going to go back home if only Euna eonni didn't greet us *LOL*. Euna eonni was like their leader *i don't know how to describe it*. This volunteer activitiy was organized by HUSF but it was administered by the company where Euna eonni works. Okey, lets say that Euna eonni was like the Boss *wink*

Then we introduced our name, i was a bit *or very?* nervous because there were only five of us spoke in front of 22 pairs of eye in korean language! OMG, i must looks like a moron that time. Next we were divided to our own team, there were 4 team and because tia is our leader *from Indonesia side* she must accompany Euna eonni so it's mean 1 person in a team *dies* *dies*

Tia was with Euna eonni so the only 3rd year student who was left was . . . . me *cry*. As a 3rd year student *3rd year student was too much, 5th semester was not even started that timeㅜㅜ* everybody overestimated me, and they made me accompany the science team *sobbing*. Raga was in korean language team, alfian was in art team, and ayu was in music dan games team. That time i really really wanted to run away *LOL*

After that there was 30 minutes for us to join and talk to our own team. There were 6 people in the team beside me. They were jinuk oppa, juncheol oppa, juyong oppa, jaeyeon eonni, byeongjoon, and hyeonjoo. It was really hard to me to remember their name and their face, yeah my memory was very lame *sobbing*. we talked about usual things like our age, what major we are in, what i interest in etc. It was really really awkward! I couldn't concentrate, i even couldn't speak english properly *headdesk*. After a really really short introduction, finally we left to Subang and i sat alone in the bus because, yeah Tia was asked to sit next to Euna eonni *poor me* *forever alone* ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

We arrived in Subang at noon, and checked into a hotel . . .  . no, i am not kidding, we really really stayed in a hotel. *LOL* Actually Tia and I imagined we would stay in a farmer house near the field or something like that but *laugh* our silly imagination and us *slapped*. Tia was my roommate, and we stayed in room 306 *wait 306 or 309? whatever i forgot -_-*. Then we had lunch. Ah right, in hotel we met Mrs. Ani and her handsome son, Ale and her cute daughter Rahma. Mrs. Ani was the one who would help us in Subang. After  we had lunch we went to SDIT 'Alamy to survey the location and something like that.

At night, I had my very first meeting with the whole team, and . . . . it was soooooo seriuos! oh my! actually we just asked what we want for the next day, what kind of class we wanna teach, yeah but the atmosphere was really really heavy. After the meeting, each team should prepare for the lesson, so did the science team. They started to make models and try some experiments, how about me? i was asked to learn about 5 scripts to help them explain to the elementary students *cry*. Oh yeah, because i was in science team there were very very many vocabulary i never knew. But, i know God really loves me! *happy* *happy* Tia was asked to help me in science team! tee-hee after finish learn all the scripts *of course with tia's help and the most modern technology in this world : internet* i tried some experiment before we called it a day and slept.

I never knew that a day-long story will be this long story .___.
so i decided to cut it here and continue it in another time *kicked*
actually there are some hidden-scene i wont tell you guys, because . . . . . .that scenes is only mine*kicked*
the second day story will be more exciting than this one, so i'll make sure to write about it *smile**shy*
about this post title, i got the idea when watched a short movie in a TV channel *LOL*

No comments:

Post a Comment