Oct 9, 2011

i broke it my self :(

the first time i looked at him... "such a good-looking boy" it was my first impression on him.
as you see, it was not the first time i saw a handsome guy in my life.. i fed up with that popular things, especially their not-know-how-to-behave fans..

its a trauma for myself, when the fans of popular  guys started to talking bad about me, or when they started stalking my social networks... i even had to enter counselling room in my middle school because of my popular-good-looking neighbor's fan. ok, i wont write anything about that past -_-

maybe because of that i have something such like "pheromones deterrent".. something made good-looking guys look seems like usual guys..yeah i think it will work until i broke it my self... -__-

maybe the first time i broke it is when i thought that he resembles HIM very much. HIM refers to someone in my past, not my ex-BF not even my first love, but he is not nobody for me..
my first mistake, because of that i started paying more attention on him, such a fool.. i started to put an interest on him

day by day, we started to talk more and more, my bad i knew more about him -__-
and the stupidest thing i've made this week happened -__-
i wont say what he did to me, but it was enough to make me fly to heaven or dig my own grave to Tartarus -___-

everything will be continue~
the new chapter is still being written....

No comments:

Post a Comment