Nov 16, 2012

Awesome Friday is Awesome

Hi Guys! Never tired of me lah! ahahhahaha
Well, i'm gonna update as much as i can
before that homework leave me no time to play arround, huh!
If you follow my twitter you must know that...
today i watch Breaking Dawn part 2!! yeaaaay ☆o(≧▽≦)o☆


I went to a cinema near my campus with Aini and Ara
Yeah, we have no boyfriend that's why we watched it on our own
but it was not the point here srly ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
About the movie, it was AWESOME!!!!!!
not like the first one *which i think like a TV drama* this one was full of action (OF COURSE!!)
I love it! (even tho i still hate Bella-Edward's kissing scenes)
I wont give ya any spoiler, i just wanna tell you to WATCH IT!

we took a picture before the movie was started
but... bad lighting -__-


Anyway there must always the different things beetwen book and movie
actually this time they didn't explain clearly about immortal child, so maybe people who didn't read the book will never know the real problem here but overall if you didn't think so much about it, you can just enjoy the movie and the actors without any problem o(≧▽≦)o
By the way about the actors! man, this movie just broke my heart badly because Seth never appeared in his human form! SRLY! WTF, well.. you know i always wait for Seth (。-_-。)

However this movie was still good..but i wonder what movie should i wait for the next year..
I mean both Harry Potter and Twilight Saga had met their end, tell me if you know another good movie!☆〜(ゝ。∂)

Next~ maybe you know that i just join postcrossing
and~ i got my very first postcard this morning!
It came from Hongkong!!



I wonder what kind of postcard i will recieve next time?  (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

No comments:

Post a Comment