Nov 4, 2012

happy a whole week~

Hello guys~~ I almost died about a week ago... Yeah I just finished midtest (actually almost, I still have a midtest this friday) and Test Proficiency of Korean (TOPIK). Don't asked me how the results are.. the important things were I tried my best *it is just an excuse* *LOL*.

This week I was really really happy *beam**beam*. Well, I got a invitation to 4Minute Volume Up Party, I went to Lotte Shopping Avenue (LOVE) for Company Visit,  and i talked a lot with my fave butler, Takuya (even it was just by twitter). Let's start the story~




4Minute Volume Up Party

On Monday, all of Korean Studies Student got free invitations for 4Minute's Showcase on Wednesday, October 31st in Jakarta. Third years student and I also got one, but we got tribune invitations. Well, our juniors, freshmen, and seniors got the festival ones, so some of my friends felt a little disappointed. But i enjoyed it because the day after the showcase we still had a class at 8am. *cry*



 At first, i didn't want to watch it. I didn't really like 4Minute (i didn't know anyone except Hyuna) and beside that the venue was far enough from my house so i dont know how i could get there. In the end, i decided to come because i wanted to watch SMASH (Indonesian Boyband) and S4 (a new Indonesian Boyband whose song is featuring Hyuna). I even made a 2 in 1 hand banner for Rafael (SMASH) and Arthur (S4).




Well. i really enjoyed the show especially SMASH, S4 and Phantom! I called Rafael and Arthur many times, but they didn't notice me *cry* (i was in tribune after all). It was weird because i shout very loudly.. it was loud enough to disturbed people who sat in front of me *LOL**sorry*. The only one who notice me (us, i mean my friends and i) was Hanhae (Phantom) *smile*. But you know.. 4Minute's performance was like an anti-climax for me. Yeah it looked like they didn't give their best, i am not bashing them right now, even tho' i am not their fan, i felt very disappointed because one of their member was absence (i didn't know her name)



(photo credits : Suci)


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOVE Company Visit

On Friday November 2nd, we went to Lotte Shopping Avenue for Company Visit. Well this shopping mall has not opened yet, the grand opening will be held in May 2013. But we got an opportunity to visit and interview them. We met LOVE's General Manager Mr. Lee, Kak Leo, Kak Nadia, Kak Chibi, Pak Adi, Kak Mayung dan Kak Rima.


LOVE's meeting room
(photo credits : Mingming & Kak Chibi)

Our Team with Mr. Lee and Pak Adi
(photo credits : Mingming & Kak Chibi)

We got 2 hours doing interview but we had so many questions and Mr. Lee was very busy. It seems like his mood was getting worse in the end *sob*. In the end we took picture together with him. ^^


Our Team with kak Chibi (blue) and Kak Rima (cream)
(photo credits : Mingming & Kak Chibi)

Our Team with kak Chibi (blue) and Kak Rima (cream)
(photo credits : Mingming & Kak Chibi)

Our Team with kak Chibi
(photo credits : Mingming & Kak Chibi)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cute Wolfie, Takuya

Takuya is a butler in Atelier Royale. He came from Indonesia but currently lives in Singapore. He has been my fave butler since AFAID 2012 even tho i never met him before *cry* *cry*. Takuya is very friendly, he often replies every mention he got in twitter. Recently he replies my mention and we talked many things.


(photo credits : Atelier Royale)





At first, i thought he was cool, but he started to act cute. My... i started liking him for sure XD


(photo credits : Takuya)

No comments:

Post a Comment