Nov 24, 2012

4MEN and Dal★Shabet Showcase and Meet&Greet in Jakarta

Hello guys like i said in my previous post, I got another invitation for 4MEN and Dal★Shabet Showcase today! The showcase was in the sama place, Ritz-Carlton Ballroom Pacific Place by Panin Bank as closing of their event, Super Asia Vaganza, but today the event was started at 12pm and there was no chair. The show was all standing festival.

Actually, i came there after i changed to a balloon skirt and a pair of (11cm) highheels because i thought the event would be a semi-formal like the one which is held  in Thursday. BUT! it was not!! T___T at first i tried to stay wearing highheels but...well, highheels were not my style so before the show was started i wore back my sneakers *LOL*

Today's invitation,
a little different with the thursday one, it was blue~ 

I came there with Lolli, Afi and Ara... but Ara was late and because it was all standing i didn't want to leave my place (i was right in the front of stage) just only to give Ara her invitation. I left Ara's invitation on a hidden place in restroom... I did it right like I was a FBI agent that Ara could get her invitation. *LOL*



We got snack before the show was started, don't worry i didn't eat much this time.. There were also 4Men and Dal★Shabet's photo booth, and of course I took one but i had no time to take the photo in Dal★Shabet's photo booth

The picture i took in 4MEN's photo booth
i seem so ugly here -_-

The show was started (about) at 1pm with Melanie Ricardo and Nico Siahaan as the hosts. Not like Thursday, today was all about 4MEN and Dal★Shabet, after a few words from the host, 4MEN entered the stage!


4MEN with their unchange-able stage position
sorry because the photo was blur

Well, i forgot what song they sang (i forgot the song title) but they were same with the ones they sang on Thursday except Baby Baby! OMG! They chose a girl and brought her to the stage. She sat in a chair and 4MEN sang Baby baby. Shin Yongjae hold that (super massive lucky) girl's hand and he even touched her cheek! I scream enviously >____< Wonjoo also did some stage acts to that girl, but Youngjae (i know he didn't have that much part in this song)  walked down from the stage and shaked a few fans' hands... oh guys you must know how envy i was that time...

The cute Wonjoo, He stood near me so i could see him clearly



The member who stood nearest from me was Wonjoo. My impression about him was.... well he was the cutest member in 4MEN, he was also the most friendly among the other member and he smiled a lot! Even though he kept looking down almost all the time, he always heard what fans shouted to him. He sometimes talked to himself when he had no line . *LOL*


YoungJae and Shin Yongjae

Yongjae sang his superb line

Next is The Maknae (youngest) YongJae, Shin Yongjae. Shin Yongjae have the best voice among 4MEN member. He was very serious when he was singing. But after the showcase finished it seems that he lost half of his spirit so he is a bit confused. Maybe it was because he must immediately leave to Korea in the night after the concert to prepare his solo album (Lolli said it) but Lolli was deadly happy because during the show, she wrote "SHIN YONG JAE" in her Tab and Yongjae winked to her after see it. (I saw it by myself, really envy because the  oldest Youngjae stood far away from me) T___T

Youngjae stood far away from me T___T
i still haven't seen him enough yet

 The last is..... Kim Young Jae the oldest! Like i wrote above, He is the farthest member who stood from me so i couldn't see him clearly but i couln't took away my eyes from him ^^. Like i wrote in the previous post he was such a sweet-talker.When Melanie asked them about Indonesian girls, he wanted to answer it but Shin Yongjae took the chance and answered first *LOL* beside that Youngjae always looked around so that every girl who saw their concert must had a thought like "oh my! he look at me" or "our eyes meet!!!" and the worst about him is... he had a habit to raise his eyebrow that everyone would thought "he pay attention to me!" or "his talked to me by eyes" srly.... but he got my heart with that deadly stare of him XD

Actually there are lucky draws for 30 people to take a picture together with 4MEN, but i lost my luck ability that i was not chosen. TT__TT. The worst thing was.......THEY TOOK THE PICTURE IN THE STAGE AND WE SAW EVERYTHING!! i mean it was really cruel and mean to the unlucky one like me T__T

After 4MEN, we had a few games to dance Gangnam Style, and after that it was the time for  Dal★Shabet~



They were all friendly and had good manner. They are also cute! They always smiled and replied fans' greetings.....They also learned Bahasa a bit, and i thought their pronouncation were good. When one member said that she love indonesia, other members asked her "CIYUS?" (really? in bahasa- read this for more info) and made me laughed.



Oh yeah! Woohee just had her birthday on 21st and she was surprised when she got a cake from Indonesian fans! She almost cried (she did cried a little) until we said "울지마 울지마" (don't cry dont cry) a few times.



After the showcase there was a fansigning!! the lucky fans got an album with their signature. I thought it was just for people whom chose directly by the host but when i see people make a line I join them. And again unfortunately the host said that it was just for the first 40 people... with a brokenheart i just saw them from the far T____T i really really envy that i felt i would throw away a chair to the stage 

4MEN before the fansigning started

They finally looked to us after we asked them to look at the camera
but my camera was a bit slow that i was late in taking picture and sorry it was a bit blur

After the fansigning, the show already finish 4MEN and  Dal★Shabet left for another  pers conference...
Well, today was super great! but i'm still brokenheart because  i was so unlucky today T___T
but srly Kim Youngjae i still can't forget about you today, i've told you that you stole my heart... please return it back or take me as your wife! *LOL*

Here is some pictures of Kim Youngjae from Kak Abi



(credits : kak abi)
I hope 4MEN will hold a concert in Indonesia soon! and i hope someday i can talk to YoungJae :)

No comments:

Post a Comment