Nov 15, 2012

What a Birthday!

Well, it has been ten days since my last update rite?
As you know (or you dont know?) last sunday, November 11th was my birthday ^^
thank you so much to everyone who gave me birthday wishes!!!

here is the best five birthday wishes according to me..
is yours the one?

From : Chae
"I hope you get more job so you can save money for the next AFAID
*dont tell me this message didnt arrive at 23.23"

(Chae tried very hard every year,
i keep laughing my self thinking her serious face waiting for 23:23
when i already sleep that hours *LOL)

From : Ichi
"stay young in your 20th"

(i love this one! everybody kept telling me to be more mature in my 20th but he is not)

From Raga:
"be successed in SBG48 (idol group name that we made for fun)
and i hope your scream will make the world be more colorful"

(he wrapped my habit to scream loudly in  good words) 
From : Mingming
"today is commemoration of the lost of human sanity because of the birth of amei and irna"

(well, this one is not really a birthday wish -__- it more like a mockery)

From : Annisa
" happy birthday amei! i hope you always stay health and happy
and i hope you can meet takuya soon!
have a nice birthday"

(and another birthday wish that mention Takuya!!
i love it because it was full in korean and she hope me to meet Takuya soon :p)

Actually there are so many birthday wishes i recieved
annd this is the special one because i got it from butler that i love the most
actually he forgot it, but yeah his "sorry" and that >< emoticon made me......
like "ok, nothings happened before"



well, my birthday was on Sunday and there was nothing that really happen, but..
On monday...
I was going to help our freshmen practice for theater competition on December..
when suddenly my friends tried to throw me to the pond!!
I tried to fight back annd i screamed crazily told them that i didnt bring any change clothes

But you know, they had no heart and they still pulled me to the pond
my counter attacks had no effect in the end the DID threw me to the pond
They successed but i got mad... seriously
I shouted angryly to them, told them that my house was far from school, and not like them
I even threw away my bag and saif that i would go home by my self
that time i was so damn fucking seriouly furious!!!!!
a friend tried to stop me...
and suddenly they brought me a cake ........and i cried -_____-

i seems so ugly lah -____-

Guys seriously thank you!!! 
(but i still hate you for that)

No comments:

Post a Comment